Sunday, November 7, 2010

30 for 30 Item List

Happy end-of-Daylight Savings!  I've mentioned that I'm participating in Kendi's 30 for 30 Fall Challenge.  I'm starting the challenge tomorrow (Monday), and here is my item list.  I couldn't limit myself on shoes as much as I would have liked, so there's only actually 23 items of clothing, which will definitely be a challenge!  Fortunately accessories like scarves, belts and jewelry don't count.  I could fill a list of 30 with those alone.

Cardigans/Jackets
1. Grey cardigan: Loft, previously seen here
2. Long pink v-neck cardigan: Loft, new to the blog
3. Black cardigan: Target, most recently seen here
4. Green cardigan: Loft, previously seen here
5. Pink cardigan: Target, seen herehereherehere and here (I really like this sweater) Not worn as of 11/20 - swapped for Loft pink V-neck sweater
6. Blazer: H&M, new to the blog

Sweaters
7. Purple sweater: Limited, last seen here and here
8. Blue sweater: Gap, new to the blog
9. Grey striped sweater: Loft, previously seen here

Tops
10. Tank: New York & Company, MIA since August, last seen here
11. Tee: Gap, new to the blog
12. Tank: Gap, last seen here

13. Tee: Loft, last seen here
14. Tank: Old Navy, new to the blog

Bottoms
15. Gray Cords: Loft, previously seen here
16. Long & Lean jeans: Gap, previously seen here and pretty much every other Friday post
17. Black skirt: Target, last seen here
18. Black pants: New York & Company, last seen here Not worn as of 11/20 - swapped for Old Navy charcoal v-neck tee
19. Black patterned pants: The Limited, most recently seen here

Dresses
20. Black dress: Target, seen here and here
21: Navy dress: Target, previously seen herehere and here Not worn as of 11/20 - swapped for Loft green scoopneck sweater
22. Burgundy dress: Target (not pictured)
23. Black & gray sweater dress: Target The Limited (not pictured; I totally thought the dress was from Target since all of my other dresses are - woops)

Shoes
(clockwise from top)
24. Red flats: Puma, last seen here
25. Gray heels: Tsubo, worn numerous times, most recently here
26. Bronze flats: Privo, last seen here
27. Pinkish flats: Eddie Bauer, last seen here Not worn as of 11/20 - swapped for black Converse low-top sneakers
28. Black heels: Naturalizer (new to the blog and me!)
29. Gray flats: Loft, most notably seen here

30. Boots: Rampage, gift from Fella's mom (who is remarkably good at selecting the perfect gift for people - these boots are SO me), new to the blog

I saw La Historiadora de Moda's list yesterday and Terri's list this morning.  Anyone else doing 30 for 30?

hello

11 comments:

  1. Nice picks! Jude looks like a puppy in the above picture.

    I'm participating - and hope to have photos up this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just posted my items. It was tough picking, wasn't it?

    Glad Jude made it in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay, Anne. These pieces look awesome, and very "Anne." I'll be cheering on the participants from the sidelines.
    I thought about participating, but since this semester I seem to spend 4 days of the week wearing "working from home clothes" until February 1 (darn you, deadline), I'll sit it out until the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. La Fille: I'm looking forward to seeing your picks! It's been fun to see everyone's lists so far.

    Rad: I'm worried about my work from home days too. And weekends. Taking photos everyday instead of 3 days a week might be tough...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck Anne! I admire your participation and I love all the purple and grey you chose. Now, I am off to gaze at your new haircut from the previous post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Anne: You can always just take photos when you can, and then describe the remixes you don't take pictures of (I think I remember seeing Eek do this). No pressure and no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This seems like a more generous challenge than the one that Rad did this summer, which was something like 6 pieces for 30 days. If you're having to dress for work 20 out of the 30 days, though, it's challenge enough. Good luck! I look forward to seeing your combinations, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice color palette! I'm looking forward to seeing all your mixes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This seems like a more generous challenge than the one that Rad did this summer, which was something like 6 pieces for 30 days. If you're having to dress for work 20 out of the 30 days, though, it's challenge enough. Good luck! I look forward to seeing your combinations, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :)

    ReplyDelete