Tuesday, November 30, 2010

30 for 30, Day 22: Channeling E-Jo

I didn't actually realize this until I started looking at the pictures and writing this post, but today's outfit reminds me a lot of E-Jo's Day 15 Outfit.  Don't see it?  Okay, how about now?

I guess it's not too surprising, especially since I swapped in my Chucks mid-challenge, inspired by seeing them on E-Jo's item list.  I would've gone with a cute long necklace here too, but it's really cold today, so a scarf is more fitting.  Seriously, it's supposed to snow tonight.  I've only left the house today to go to the gym and I have to take Jude for a walk in a few too.  But after that, it's warm, cozy pajama time.

Have you ever unintentionally or subconsciously copy-catted someone?

Cardigan (item #4): Loft
Tee (item #13): Loft
Jeans (item #16): Gap
Shoes (item #27): Converse
Scarf: Eddie Bauer

hello

10 comments:

  1. That does remind me of E-Jo's look, which is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG. Headless twins! I like the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you did a Wonder Woman pose, it would have been even more E-Jo. The bright colors, scarf, and Chucks are a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rad: I had a WW pose too, but since E-Jo was doing a one-armed pose in her outfit picture for Day 15, I went with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cardigan, Anne! It makes you look very curvy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit today reminds me that I want me. Pair of Chucks for Xmas!

    Lovin' the cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looking at everyones outfits daily, it's hard not to be inspired -- see someone wearing stripes, you want to wear stripes!

    and you can't go wrong with chucks!

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG -- this is such an honor! My three cardigans in my 30 items are really an homage to your (and Rad's) amazingness with them so to have it go the other way is awesome. In fact, I was in Target earlier -- picking up some other stuff, NOT SHOPPING FOR ME -- and I saw their rack of cardigans in beautiful colors and I was sorely tempted, thinking of your gorgeous collection of many colored sweaters.

    I'm so glad I included my Chucks -- I hadn't worn them for a while and I forgot how much I love them. I've got my eye on a pair of slip on ones with tromp l'oeil laces that I might just have to spring for once this challenge is over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally love that cute scarf with the green sweater. Because I am excessive about my accessories, I probably would have worn my pocketwatch fob necklace with it; a long necklace with a pendant to pull it down in the middle could work with that particular scarf. Just in case you wanted to try it sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG. Headless twins! I like the outfit.

    ReplyDelete