Saturday, December 4, 2010

First Snow!

We had our first real snowfall of the year here at TCC Midwest last night!  It did snow earlier this week, but it actually stuck this time.  I'll be back with outfit posts tomorrow (and catching up on all of your blogs later today!), but in the meantime, enjoy Jude and I in our snow gear.  Well, me in my snow gear.  Jude is too excited about the snow to bother with practical winter outerwear.

Have a great weekend, StyleNation!

Coat: Gap
Hat: Moosejaw (2007)
Gloves: Eddie Bauer
Boots: Sorel via Sierra Trading post (2007) - I LOVE these!
Jude's leash, harness and collar: Pet Smart
Recycle bin (which coordinates well with Jude's leash): City of Chicago

8 comments:

  1. I have a coat almost identical to the one you're wearing. It's warm. I do love your boots as well. Jude probably has the advantage of growing his own winter coat, which he will leave all over your house in the spring. My dachshunds are threadbare, so I have to make their coats for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay for snow! You guys look happy. Your snow gear also looks both cute and appropriate. Sorrel- can you do wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be over snow by the end of the month, but for now I don't mind it so long as I don't have to drive in it. Bailey, however, loves it and just spent 30 minutes at the park bounding around in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charlotte: Jude leaves his coat all over the house year-round! Seriously, I sweep and vacuum twice a week and still can't keep up with him.

    Rad: I can't possibly love my Sorel boots more! Although I did order a pair of Sporto boots on a really sweet Black Friday deal (is that cheating on the shopping diet if it's a necessity for cold weather? Hmmm...).

    LHdM: Me too - I pretty much can't stand snow by January, but it's pretty now :) We let Jude out in the backyard with his girlfriend this morning and they had a great time playing in the snow together. He can never get sick of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuuute!! and aww snow! It's always exciting at the beginning of winter and for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cozy...and i was amazed how something so simple as a stocking cap changed your appearance. I didn't recognize you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be over snow by the end of the month, but for now I don't mind it so long as I don't have to drive in it. Bailey, however, loves it and just spent 30 minutes at the park bounding around in it.

    ReplyDelete