Wednesday, December 22, 2010

And.... done!

No Repeats, Day 10
Well, today is my last day in the office until January 3rd!  I have one project that needs to be wrapped up before the end of the year, and a few meetings scheduled, but I'm planning to take it easy otherwise.  For example, I'm meeting a friend for a nice, long holiday lunch today.  And I let myself sleep in about an hour and a half this morning.  My work really picks up after the holidays, so I won't get to slack off like this again until the end of March or so.  But who wants to think that far ahead?

Today's outfit features my apparent favorite color combination: pink and grey!  I've been wearing less of my favorite fall-back combo lately, but not intentionally so.  Really, just because I've been avoiding my 30 for 30 items, which seemed to form that combination a lot.  There's some cool beading at the waistline of this dress which I should provide a close-up of (but don't have time to right now), so I left jewelry pretty minimal.

How's everyone's holiday week going?  If you celebrate Christmas, are you ready for it?

Dress: New York & Company
Sweater & Leggings: Target
Boots: Eddie Bauer
Earrings: New York & Company


8 comments:

  1. That dress is really, really pretty on you. The empire waist hits you nicely, the band is eye-catching and sweet, and the color is flattering especially with the pink/purple sweater.

    Enjoy your time off, and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might have a slight hangover this morning. Or at least, I am feeling poorly and am treating myself to "working from home" today, whatever that turns out to mean. Yesterday the building was nearly empty so it's not like anyone's going to miss me at work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is lovely, and you should definitely get a close up of the beading some time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grey and pink is a top color combination, one that even I am not afraid of. Yeah, let's see a close up the next time you remix this dress.
    Yeay for the last day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it. LOVE it. I may have to revise my whole blue-is-you thesis because your signature colours are really lovely on you. Obviously, I've got some thinking to do.

    Also, I keep thinking I'm done my shopping for xmas, then I check my list and find a zillion things I've forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving your No Repeats looks. This is really pushing me during my vacation to be thoughtful about getting dressed everyday. Good thing I'm doing the version where I can rewear clothes, just not outfits...I had to pack very minimally, so remixing has been the key to new outfits everyday.

    The Auspicious Life

    ReplyDelete