Friday, September 16, 2011

Not Repeating

09/16/11

I'm starting off the fall go-round of the No Repeats challenge with something I know I haven't worn in months - tights!  It's been so long since it's been cool enough to wear tights, I totally forgot how great they are!  They make even a denim skirt a little more polished, and I like the way my legs look when cloaked in black tights.  After all, black is slimming.  I say all of this now, but I'm a little sad at the thought of summer ending, and being resigned to things like pants and tights for the next 6 months or so.

09/16/11

I'm as excited about the weekend finally being here as the dogs are about... well, everything.  But they were especially excited to hop into my photos.  I have absolutely nothing going on this weekend, which will be nice.  What are you up to?

Sweater: Loft
Skirt: Old Navy
Necklace: Hazel
Tights: Target
Flats: Privo
Watch: Fossil

7 comments:

  1. I'm not feeling quite cold enough for tights yet, but it's very very close! I do love them too, and yes, they are slimming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably going to regret not wearing tights today -- it's even "cold" here.  But I am wearing something I haven't worn all summer, except when I was in San Francisco...BOOTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for tights! When fall rolls in I get so giddy for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think tights are too cold-weather, but I did see people wearing hats, scarves and gloves walking to the train this morning. That's a bit much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I talked to someone in your neck of the woods yesterday and she mentioned the "colder" weather. You may as well be in Chicago or SF for that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me too! funny how I never look forward to bare legs as much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your jean skirt!  I am very excited to break out the tights...definitely slimming!

    ReplyDelete