Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Been Fabulous Daily

09/20/11

If you guys didn't know already, Cynthia of Be Fabulous Daily and I are kind of style twins.  Don't believe me?  Here she is in this shirt's red and brown twin, just the other day.  And that's so not the first time we've owned the same/similar items. What can I say, great minds think and dress alike.  Today's neglected item for No Repeats isn't the shirt though, it's these flats by Privo, last worn on April 29th.  They just fell victim to warm weather, because I know they're cute and comfortable, so I've just been waiting to bust them out again.

09/20/11

Jeans & Tank: Old Navy
Cardigan: Loft
Earrings & Necklace Set: Bridesmaid gift from my cousin, from South Korea
Shoes: Privo
Sunglasses: Loft

5 comments:

  1. Cynthia is a good style twin to have.  You look nice in green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your green stuffs! The necklace and earrings are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that jewelry is droolworthy! 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous!  Love all the bright green on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wore the other twin shirt today.  I like your green version!

    ReplyDelete