Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rad in Chicago

This weekend, we cohabitants got together here in Chicago for the social event of the season (on my calendar at least).  An incredibly wonderful time was had by all.  Since Susan is on her way back to New York as we speak (or at least I think she is), I'm just throwing a quick picture post out there.  She may want to elaborate more on her lovely outfits when she gets back online.
Proof that great accessories can jazz up any outfit

Susan looking like, as our friend Mary put it, a Korean Karen Carpenter, but modern for 2010

A couple whose future together looks just as wonderful as they do

Bob: Will my outfit make an appearance on your blog?

Cohabitating Closet Gals

Anne's outfit
Dress: $25, gap.com clearance sale in January 2009
Cardigan: $20, Target
Rampage Patent Leather Pumps: $20, Amazon.com

2 comments:

  1. Yeay! Thanks for all your help with my wedding! You looked smashing and at such a bargain too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you're too sweet :) How is it being back to reality? Was it as hard for you to get up and get going today as it was for me? I've already had a few people tell me how tired I look this morning. Definitely not the look I was going for!

    ReplyDelete